This plugin is a sample kintone integration with "Mandrill", a transactional email platform from MailChimp.
Plugin Setting Screenshots
Below is the file structure for the Mandrill Plugin.
mandrill/ css/ -51-us-default.css -mandrill-design.css html/ -mandrillConfig.html image/ -image.png js/ -mandrillConfig.js -mandrillMail.js manifest.json
- We do not guarantee this sample to run.
- We do not provide any technical support for this sample plugin.
Plugin folder configuration
folder : css
This is the style used for the Plugin Setting screen.
This is the style used for the app.
folder : html
This is the HTML file for the Plugin Setting screen.
It contains the fields as follows:
- Mandrill API key
- Mail Template
- Email recipient field code
- Additional Field matchings between Mandrill and kintone
folder : image
This is the icon for the Mandrill Plugin. (Mandrill's logo)
folder : js
- Retrieve templates from your Mandrill account.
- Parse variables into the selected template.
- If the login user selected Japanese in the language setting, characters are translated into Japanese.
- If the "Save" button is clicked, values are inserted into variables.
- If the "Cancel" button is clicked, the screen goes back to the previous screen.
- If the variables hold any values, insert those values into each fields.
This file works on the record list page, and sends kintone data to Mandrill.
file : manifest.json
This is the manifest file.
- This file uses jQuery library which lies in the kintone CDN.
Mandrill is packaged using the packaging tool.
As an example, create a "work" folder and then run the "package.sh" located in the folder.
A packaged sample can be found here.
mandrillPlugin_v1.2.0 (v1.2.0 released on May 20 2015.)
Importing & Confirming
- Import the Mandrill Plugin through the kintone Administration menu. Details can be found in the below link.
- Install the downloaded Mandrill Plugin into your kintone app.
- Set values in plugin Settings, Save, and apply the changes.
- For this sample, the maximum number of emails that can be sent is 100.