Add CommentPOST /comment.json
Add a comment to a record in an app.
URI for Guest Space Apps
The user or API Token must have permission to view the record to add a comment.
|app||Integer or String||Yes||The App ID.|
|record||Integer or String||Yes||The Record ID.|
|comment||Object||Yes||An object including comment details.|
|comment.text||String||Yes||The comment text. The maximum characters of the comment is 65535.|
|comment.mentions||Array||Optional||An array including information to mention other users.|
|comment.mentions.code||String||Optional||The code the user, group or organization that will be mentioned. The maximum number of mentions is 10. The mentioned users will be placed in front of the comment text when the API succeeds.|
|comment.mentions.type||String||Optional||The type of the mentioned target.
The ID of the added comment will be returned.
Sample comment added by API Token.
- If an API Token is used to post a comment, the comment will be posted by the "Administrator" user.
- If the mentioned name has a localized name setting, and the language of the localized name is the same as the comment poster's language settings, the mentioned name will be posted as the localized name.
- Inactive/deleted users, departments, and groups cannot be mentioned.
- An error will return if the commenting feature of the app is turned off.
- For other limitations, check the limitations on this page