Delete a comment in a record in an app.
|Authentication||API Token Authentication , Password Authentication|
|Content-Type||application/json (not needed if specifying the query with a query string)|
- The user or API Token must have permission to view the record.
- If user authentication is used to delete a comment, only comments created by that user can be deleted.
- If an API Token is used to delete a comment, only comments created by the user "Administrator" can be deleted.
|app||Integer or String||Yes||The App ID.|
|record||Integer or String||Yes||The Record ID.|
|comment||Integer or String||Yes||The Comment ID.|
Sample Request (Query String)
N/A - kintone.api() requires requests to be sent with the Content-Type:application/json header for DELETE requests.
Sample Request (JSON)
None. An empty JSON will be returned.
- An error will return if the commenting feature of the App is turned off.
- For other limitations, check the limitations on this page