The kintone CDN
If you want to run scripts on kintone, you are welcome to use these libraries provided on the CDN to make your customizations more efficient.
Using libraries on the kintone CDN
Follow these steps to utilize a library:
- Choose the library that you would like to use from the kintone CDN page.
Also take note of the version you would like to use. In this example, we will use jQuery version 3.0.0
- Take note of the URL of the library - jQuery version 3.0.0 will take the form of the following URL:
- Click on "Save", and on "Update App"
- You are now free to call a jQuery syntax on your app
Points to check
- Make sure the URL of the CDN that you want to use exists. You can always access the URL via your browser first to see if there are contents inside.
- Contents of the library on the CDN will not change. If the library has an update, we will release it on a new URL. We will not remove any URLs unless we run into security issues.