The Kintone CDN
When running scripts on Kintone, feel free to use these libraries provided on the CDN to increase the efficiency of the customizations.
Using libraries on the Kintone CDN
Follow these steps to utilize a library:
- Choose the library to use from the Kintone CDN page.
Also take note of the version. In this example, jQuery version 3.0.0 will be used.
- Take note of the URL of the library - jQuery version 3.0.0 will take the form of the following URL:
- Click on "Save", and on "Update App"
- jQuery syntax can now be called freely on the App.
Points to check
- Check that the URL of the CDN exists. It is always possible to access the URL via the browser first to see if there are contents inside.
- Contents of the library on the CDN will not change. If the library has an update, it will be released on a new URL. URLs will not be removed unless there are security issues.