kintone.com was update during the scheduled maintenance on Friday, December 9, 2016 (Pacific). Here are the API updates!
- [Smartphone] A new event has been added for when a field value changes upon Record Create / Record Edit
- [Smartphone] A new event has been added for when clicking the save button upon Record Create / Record Edit
- [Smartphone] New methods are now available to hide fields upon Record Create / Record Edit / Record Details
- [Smartphone] The behavior of the kintone app on the smartphone has been changed after clicking the save button when adding or editing records.
Before the update, saving a record on the smartphone would trigger two events.
We figured that this was nonsense, so after the update, the specs have changed so that only one event (mobile.app.event.record.detail.show) will trigger.
- Fixed a bug where number fields would still be editable, even after their "disabled" property was set to "true". The mobile.app.record.create.show event and mobile.app.record.edit.show event will now make the field unable to edit when the event object that is returned has the "disabled" property set as "true".
- Fixed a bug where a 520 error would return when the same row IDs of tables were stated multiple times in a POST or PUT API. We'll now be little nicer to return an error message stating not to do that.
- [Desktop/Smartphone] We've added a document on how to add/remove table rows
Table rows can be added/deleted by adding/deleting a row object to/from the table's value parameter. We could actually do this before the update, but decided to make this more open instead of keeping it as our own little secret.
This has been added into our API Docs.