44 Montgomery Ave
San Francisco, CA 94104
Password: <open your browser for reg>
Working in Kintone
- Create a new app from template: To Do
- Change the field code for To Do and Status
- Add a new field: Priority
- Import a CSV file with tasks
- Change the value: Assigned To
- (optional) Add a new view: Tasks by Priority
- (optional) Add a new chart: Pie chart of tasks grouped by Priority
- Create a todo_customize.js file
- Add an event handler for the record list
- Add logic to change the color of the value if the task has not yet been started
- Upload the todo_customize.js file to your app
Adding users to your domain
- Go the root of your domain
- Click the Administration button
- Click Departments & Users
- Click the New User button
- When you click Save, you will be prompted to send login details to the new user
Winner(s) will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- How much value does your solution add for the user?
- Is your solution particularly creative, unique, or elegant?
- How effectively is the solution and value communicated?
- Using a different app template
For judges (nice try! password protected)
- The app itself: add or remove fields from the form to make the app more complex (e.g., add GTD method support), or targeted for a specific use (e.g., event-hosting tasks)
- Views and graphs: Different ways of showing or reporting the data (e.g., only tasks that are blocked)
- Download and unzip: JS & CSV source files
Base Kintone apps
- Pre-built app templates
Experts in the room
- Say hi!
Please take our short Feedback Survey so we can continue to make these events better.
Scan the QR code:
Attached resource file: