The next Kintone update is 9th November 2018. The release also includes the following updates.
- Feature to add OAuth clients to the Kintone domain (β)
The Users & System Administration page will allow Administrators of the Kintone domain to add new OAuth clients.
- Authentication and authorization to Kintone can be made using the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework.
- The Administrator may choose which clients are enabled for which users that are listed in the User & System Administration page.
- The client type is Confidential.
- The grant type is Authorization Code.
- This feature is available as a beta (β) version.
The Kintone Developer Network will be releasing more details on the specifications for this feature.
The following APIs for mobile will be added:
- Record Create: Save Submit Success Event (mobile.app.record.create.submit.success)
- Record Edit: Save Submit Success Event (mobile.app.record.edit.submit.success)
- Proceed Process Event (mobile.app.record.detail.process.proceed)
- Open Field Group (kintone.mobile.app.record.setGroupFieldOpen)
New Features (December)
The December update is scheduled to include more mobile API updates:
- Get Space Element (kintone.mobile.app.record.getSpaceElement)
- Get App ID (kintone.mobile.app.getId)
- Get Lookup Target (kintone.mobile.app.getLookupTargetAppId)
Before the fix:
- kintone.app.record.setGroupFieldOpen shows an error and does not open/close the specified Field group.
- kintone.app.record.setFieldShown does not hide the specified field.
- kintone.app.record.getFieldElement does not retrieve the element of the specified field, and returns null.
After the fix: